Job VacancyProgram Manager, Global Program Management
Fremont, California Req. ID
51048 Job Type
Tesla is looking for a seasoned Program Manager to join the Global Program Management team. They will be a key liaison with business users and technical teams and will develop and execute strategic programs and projects to launch and support the Tesla Energy business. The Program Manager will have overall responsibility for managing high visibility and high value programs and projects and have the ability to apply program/project management skills to assure the timely and efficient execution of projects. This position may also be responsible for a portfolio of projects (program).
This position requires strong program/project management capabilities, effective communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to provide insight around potential risks and opportunities, resolve conflict, initiate resolution and deliver results.
- Drive, implement and define project requirements, workflows and plans Including managing timelines, budgets, communications, quality, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, identifying resource constraints, and any other issues that arise
- Finalize project scope, define initial assumptions, and secure project resources
- Work with sponsors and executives to identify the success criteria of the project
- Perform and evaluate post project review and lessons learned
- Identify and document all project milestones and deliverables and keep project plans up to date at all times, including resource allocations, tracking hours, monitoring schedules, milestones, deliverables, updating percentage completion, etc.
- Continuously monitor and measure project processes and activities to identify and communicate potential issues, risks, or problems in a timely fashion and provide corrective action options to drive to resolution
- Lead cross-functional teams including management and executives. Include task management, resource alignment, coordination of activities, and transparent communication of project status and risk
- Negotiate customer priorities and workload with many internal customers and team members
- Escalate schedule delays due to issues and risks
- Track and manage change requests to scope and obtain approval if necessary
- Lead and develop project kickoffs, communications and scope definition
- Create formal project communication plans key project metrics and dashboards for project status communication
- Conduct project evaluations, post-mortems, and drive process change to incorporate learning
- Bachelor’s degree required MBA or Masters in Project Management preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of program/project management experience in successful management of programs and/or projects in a large operating environment
- PMP/PMI Certification preferred but not required
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex programs and projects
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools
- Desired previous experience in Confluence/SmartSheet preferred
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
- Experience working with stakeholders to manage their expectations and engage them to address project issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
Personal DataName : Kendrik Emkel Ginting
Birthday : Jambi, 29th August 2001
Nationality : Indonesian
Address : Charleston Meadow, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA
Phone : +1 685 875 5123
email : email@example.com
Education BackgroundMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Ph.D. in Computer Science (2030)
Dissertation : “The Use of Internet of Things Technology in Economics Activities"
Technical University of Munich
M.Sc. in Management and Technology (2023)
Thesis: “Advantage of The Growth of Technology in Services Businesses”
Technical University of Munich
B.Sc. in Computer Science (2021)
Honors Thesis: “Extended Use of Graphic User Interface”
Skills· Working in a team
· IT Skills
· Verbal Communication
· Written Communication
· Analytical Thinking
· Man Management
· Fast Learner
Leading the research of possibility of Internet of Things, developing Internet of Things related fields, including autonomus cars.
Researcher (January 2028 – October 2030)
Research the possibility of Internet of Things, developing Internet of Things related fields, including autonomus car.
Singapore AirlinesIT Specialist Manager (August 2025 – December 2027)
Provide report about customer and internal digital experience, website and mobile application management, development, and maintenance, and internal operation system management and support.
LufthansaIT Specialist (January 2023 – July 2025)
Provide IT system report and analysis, IT Specialist management, company related software engineering, development, and maintenance.
LanguagesIndonesia – native language
English – speak, write, read, and listen fluently (with high proficiency)
German – speak, write, read, and listen fluently (with high proficiency)
Hobbies and interests· Book reading
· Technology related fields learning
· Sports: Swimming and badminton
Volunteering· United Nation Children’s Fund (UNICEF) volunteer
· Church working volunteer
· Disaster relief volunteer
To The Manager,
Human Resources Department,
United States of America,
9th August 2033,
Dear The Manager,
I am writing to apply for the Program Manager, Global Program Management position advertised in the website of Tesla, Inc.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
- I have successfully engineered Internet of Things system for Google, Inc.
- I took a part in developing autonomous car
- I developed some enhancements to the flying car
- I personally researched some major improvements to the Internet of Things which I believe really important for the future
- I have some registered patents
Please read my Curriculum Vitae attached with this letter for further information about my educational background, working experiences, and some other details.
I can be reached anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell phone, +1 685 875 5123
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Kendrik Emkel Ginting
Spoken Version of Application Letter
*Most information above is not true and the curriculum vitae above is only an example for school works.